Log #13 - Unusual...not at all

LOG # 13. It is not unusual to wish that our lives were more like the lives of characters in stories. How would you change your own real life to be more like the world of your story?

I have to agree it is not unusual to wish our lives could be more like the lives of characters we read about or even see in movies and on T.V. That being said, I cannot in all honesty say I have a wish for my life to be more like any of the characters in this story. After all, even though it is a story about courage, it is also a story about being a soldier in war. At this point, I do not have any desire to enlist in the military.

Other than finding and having courage in my life in different aspects, I do not relate to the lives of the characters as wanting my own life to be more like theirs.

No comments: